70mm construction depth
With its narrow 70 mm construction depth, energeto® 5000 is particularly well suited to renovation projects. Equipped with safetec inside, this window guarantees added safety.
And the best thing for you? With its outstanding thermal values, energeto® means lots of energy savings, too.
Best Uw value
What are the other hallmarks of energeto®?
- It by far exceeds the requirements of Germany's current Energy Saving Regulation,
- impresses with its safety, which has been confirmed by an official testing body,
- is recyclable and can be fed back completely into the material cycle,
- is made from weather-resistant plastic and is an all-round high-quality window to protect you against noise, weather and burglaries,
- is an RAL-certified window system.
- 70 mm construction depth
- Uf=1.0 W/m²K
- Uw=0.90 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.7 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.67 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- powerdur inside (fibre-reinforced uPVC profiles)
- bonding inside (bonding technology)
- safetec inside (central profile wall system)
- Up to RC2 burglar protection
- Up to 45 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 4)
- Up to 41 mm glazing
- Many decor variations available
- Available with aluskin® aluminium shells (wide array of colours)
- Recessed version
- 6 chamber profile
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional foam inside (foam-filled profile)