energeto® 5000 view
A smart way to thwart attempted break-ins
Prevents the sash from being forced open easily.
Markus Hafner, planner and structural engineer at mhafner GmbH (head of the Karlsruhe office)
What are the other hallmarks of energeto®?
- It by far exceeds the requirements of Germany's current Energy Saving Regulation,
- impresses with its safety, which has been confirmed by an official testing body,
- is recyclable and can be fed back into the material cycle,
- is made from weather-resistant plastic and is an all-round high-quality window to protect you against noise, weather and burglaries,
- is an RAL-certified window system.
- 70 mm construction depth
- Uw=0.89 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.7 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.65 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- With aluskin aluminium shell
- powerdur inside (fibre-reinforced uPVC profiles)
- bonding inside (bonding technology)
- safetec inside (central profile wall system)
- Up to RC2 burglary protection
- Up to 41 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 3)
- Up to 55 mm glazing
- Recessed version
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional foam inside (foam-filled profile)