Folding shutter systems
aluplast's existing folding shutter systems impress with their sophisticated technical solutions: The company has now expanded the modern system to include a plank shutter system, enabling it to create extra-wide shutters.
The entire system is based on a 48 mm construction depth. This means that it can be combined with standard hardware available on the market. It also enables extra-large reinforcement chambers and welded corner brackets to be used for increased stability.
The following designs are available as plank shutters:
- Fixed shutter blades in inclined position
- Fixed shutter blades in closed position
- Adjustable shutter blades
Slat-based folding shutters
- Stable and weather-resistant plastic systems
- High-strength reinforcement bonds thanks to die cast aluminium corner connectors
- Large reinforcement chambers for extra-large elements
- Fixed and moving shutter blades available
- 48 mm construction depth for folding shutters
- 32 mm construction depth for plank shutters