Basic Air plus® and REGEL-air®
For an ideal indoor climate
Ventilation systems by aluplast are installed at the top of your window, between the frame and the sash. They create a permanent yet controlled flow of air so that you don't have to do it yourself.
Mould is a thing of the past!
These simple and highly effective systems create a pleasant atmosphere in your home and guarantee stress-free living when it comes to mould.
Your house can be attacked by mould if certain rooms remain permanently damp without a chance to dry out. As well as affecting the beauty of your home, mould can also pose a severe problem to your health, potentially leading to breathing difficulties, allergies and many more issues.
The automatic Basic Air plus ® and REGEL-air ® systems were developed to solve this problem by controlling the amount of air movement depending on the environmental conditions. As a result, you can breathe hygienic air without wasting lots of energy.
Discrete design that can be integrated into a range of systems
- Can also be used as an air vent opening in exhaust air systems
- Self-regulating combustion air supply for gas/oil systems and open fireplaces (calculation required)
- Installed at the top of the window between the frame and the sash, making it invisible when the window is closed
- Ventilation opening can be fitted not only in the frame/sash, but also in the transverse mullions
Basic Air plus®
- High air passage values
- From as low as 2 pa wind pressure
- Sound insulation verified up to class IV / 42 dB
- Driving rain resistance up to class E 750
- Ventilation to protect against moisture in accordance with DIN 1946-6 possible
- Meets the requirements of the German EnEV (Energy Conservation Regulation)
- For sealing systems IDEAL 5000® and IDEAL 8000®, and energeto® 5000 and energeto® 8000
- Consists of one to two individual ventilators, each with a width of 125 mm
- High air passage values from pressure differences up to 20 Pa
- Automatic lowering control in the air pressure range of 20 - 30 Pa
- Sound insulation up to 42 dB (Sound insulation class IV)
- Can be fitted quickly and without milling and drilling
- Can be fitted easily in windows that are already in place
- Can be integrated in the profile series IDEAL 2000®, IDEAL 4000®, IDEAL 5000®, IDEAL 7000® and IDEAL 8000®