Aluplast - Andreas Dervissis was established in 1990 in Thessaloniki by Mr. Andreas Dervissis, founder and executive manager. The company represents the German group of Aluplast
GmbH in Greece and Cyprus.
The course of the company, from its foundation until today, has
been a steady development. Initially, its activity was limited to
imports. Continued enlargement of the clientele and the expansion
of its activities and exports, led to office relocation and distribution
warehouse in new, larger, modern and owned buildings in the
Industrial Area of Sindos, employing human resources with
professional skills and training, achieving support and satisfaction
to each customer.
The aluplast ® - Andreas Dervissis company is a powerful link
between aluplast ® GmbH and the network of customers - window
manufacturers, a network which spreads in and outside of Greece
with significant international collaborations. The main activity of the
company is the supply of its customers with cross sections
(window systems) from the parent company, as well as all the
necessary components required for the construction of an
integrated modern P.V.C window.
- Direct deliveries of profiles from aluplast GmbH
- Continuous repository for immediate servicing of parts and smaller orders
- Fully up-to-date repository of systems used in Greek and Cypriot market with a wide variety of colors (such as Nussbaum, Golden Oak, Anthrazit, Grau, Aluminum, Brillantblau, Cremeweiss, et al)
- Availability in special colors upon request.
- Technical support for learning and supervising proper compliance construction specifications.
- Maintain credibility and quality in trading, both with customers as well as suppliers.
- Universal and comprehensive customer service, with frequent and up-to-date technical and commercial information.
- The supply of new improved, modern raw materials and systems to manufacturing of P.V.C windows for clients, with the aim of developing and maintaining their competitiveness in the Greek market.
- Expanding the affiliate network to the domestic and international market, pursuing at the same time the further development of all.